Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hey everybody, It's me, Annie! I haven't been on here very recently but that's because I was very busy. Summer's Birthday was last Monday and I had to plan it all by myself! Well, the modern girls helped. Kiley, Abby, and Sonali are Ms. B's other dolls, from Ms. B's time period. Anyways, I was in charge. Ms. B had taken Summer to a museum about flying airplanes and rockets and such for the day, so that's when we set up the party. I also wrapped presents for summer. Guess what she got? It was amazing! She got an Amelia Earhart set/outfit! Summer got a book, jacket, goggles, helmet, and scarf. I wonder what I'll get for my birthday?

Fun Fact: A word on Amelia Earhart, Summers role model. Amelia Earhart flew planes, or was an aviatrix ( The girl form for Aviator). She set many records, like being the first woman to fly across the Atlantic ocean solo. Wouldn't that be scary? Being all alone, for so long? However, she did it! If you want to read more about her, you can find a book or go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment